Sales, Service, Parts, & Warranty
Versalift East offers a full-range of bucket trucks, cable placers, digger derricks, sign cranes, hi-rail equipment, utility/service/dump truck bodies, crash attenuators, trailers, tracked vehicles along with parts and services dedicated to the specialized needs of electric utility, telecommunications, municipal and contractor fleet.
Versalift East offers much more then just new bucket trucks as some people would first think. Our partnerships with world-class utility equipment manufacturers enable us to be your only source needed for your fleet needs as well as service, parts and training. Versalift East also has its own in house engineering team to customize any project you might envision.
- Bucket Trucks – Versalift
- Cable Placers – Versalift
- Digger Derricks – Versalift
- Forestry Trucks – Versalift
- Platform Lifts – Challenger Lifts
- Pressure Diggers – Highway
- Sign Cranes – Manitex
- Pole and Reel Trailers – Butler, Utility Tool & Trailer
- Air Compressor Trucks – Boss, Vanair, VMAC
- Tracked Off Road Vehicles – PowerTraxx
- Crash Attenuators – Scorpion, Trinity
- Utility, Service & Dump Truck Bodies – Crysteel, Ox Bodies, Dakota, Reading Body, Stahl, Knapheide, BrandFX
- Hi Rail Gear Equipment – DMF, Harsco
- Lift Gates – TommyGate, Theiman
- Truck Mounted Cranes – Venturo, LiftMoore
- Vehicle Upfitting – Masterack
FIND WHAT YOU NEED FAST AT VERSALIFT EAST
Parts & Service
Versalift East Has What You Need:
- Prompt service, on site or in our shop
- Unparalleled customer service & Customer First warranty
- The BEST Brands & Manufacturers
- One Stop Shop for all your bucket truck and other utility equipment needs!
All of our facilities feature:
- Factory-certified technicians
- Preventive maintenance
- Service Contracts
- 24-hour emergency road service
- Fully equipped mobile service vehicles
- ANSI safety inspections
- Dielectric testing
- Complete reconditioning
- Complete rebuild and remounts
- Fabrication of new hoses including Non-Conductive, High Pressure and Suction Lines.
- Complete service of hydraulic systems. Rebuilding pumps, cylinders and control valves
- Full service electrical repair and rewiring.
- In-house fabrication/ welding both steel and aluminum. Structural welding certified technicians.
VERSALIFT EAST - PARTS, SERVICE, & TRAINING
Do your employees need aerial lift training? We offer bucket truck maintenance training for newly purchased aerial lift trucks and Aerial Lift Operator Safety Training offered on customer site, at our location, and through our proprietary advanced online aerial lift training school.
In addition to all the equipment that Versalift East offers, we offer lot of add-ons such as Versalift East’s own environmentally friendly biodegradable hydraulic fluid: Evergreen 22.
Versalift East – Parts Department stocks a large inventory of OEM Parts for all makes and types of utility equipment and trucks as well as truck accessories, safety equipment, and hydraulic tools and supplies.
Our 1st Class Service Facility with factory trained employees will service your equipment. Our welders are all ANSI/AWSD1.1 (0.125″ – unlimited) certified. Our number one Goal is to get your aerial lift equipment back in service and working properly as fast as possible.
Preventative Maintenance Inspections and Annual ANSI testing are available.
Count on Versalift East to keep your fleet of vehicles running safely with 24 Hour Emergency Road Service – We are there when you need us the most!
Versalift East has a 90 ft2 state of the art paint booth with electronic mixing room for that one of a kind custom paint job or finish.